Members of LODZistics decided on new Board and Supervisory Board members election. According to decision undertaken by the 4th General Assembly of the cluster, which was held on 25th of June 2019, the new President of the Board has been appointed. This title is handed on to Ms. Agnieszka Zakrzewska – Bielawska, Professor in Lodz University of Technology.
Prof. Agnieszka Zakrzewska – Bielawska is an experienced scientific authority, the Head of Management Department in the Faculty of Management in Lodz University of Technology. Her professional interest is mainly dedicated to subject of relation strategy of entities, crisis economical strategies and strategic management.
The LODZistics Board members has been chosen as well and they are, respectively:
- Małgorzata Walczak – Gomuła, President of the Board in ASM – Market Research and Analysis Center;
- Bartosz Rzętkiewicz, Lodz Special Economic Group;
- Łukasz Michałowski, Raben Group.
According to decision of LODZistics General Assembly new members of The Supervisory Boardhas been elected, too. They are, respectively:
- prof. Sławomir Wiak, Lodz University of Technology Rector;
- prof. Maciej Urbaniak, University of Lodz, Head of Department of Logistics in Faculty of the Management;
- Andrzej Siess, Raben Logistics;
- Katarzyna Stasiak, Rohlig Suus;
- Mariola Grodnicka, ARRK Kutno.